(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication
Yokoi et al.
(54) CAPSULE-TYPE MEDICAL DEVICE AND MEDICAL SYSTEM
(75) Inventors: Takeshi Yokoi, Tokyo (JP); Hironobu Takizawa, Tokyo (JP); Hidetake Segawa, Tokyo (JP); Hitoshi Mizuno, Tokyo (JP); Hideyuki Adachi, Kanagawa (JP); Hiroki Moriyama, Toyko (JP); Hisao Yabe, Tokyo (JP)
SCULLY SCOTT MURPHY & PRESSER, PC
400 GARDEN CITY PLAZA
GARDEN CITY, NY 11530 (US)
(73) Assignee: OLYMPUS CORPORATION, Tokyo (JP)
(21) Appl. No.: 11/778,531
(22) Filed: Jul. 16, 2007
Related U.S. Application Data
(63) Continuation of application No. 11/186,587, filed on Jul. 21, 2005, which is a continuation of application
No. 10/205,513, filed on Jul. 25, 2002, now Pat. No. 6,951,536.
(30) Foreign Application Priority Data
Jul. 30, 2001 (JP) 2001229952
Oct. 30, 2001 (JP) 2001333125
(51) Int. CI.
A61B 1/04 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 600/109
A method of transmitting images in a subject to an outside of the subject using a wireless signal is provided. The method including: (a) transmitting to the outside of the subject a first signal corresponding to a first image obtained using a first imaging device; (b) transmitting to the outside of the subject a second signal corresponding to a second image obtained using a second imaging device; and (c) repeating (a) and (b), where at least initiation of the transmitting the first signal and initiation of the transmitting the second signals is alternately performed