« AnteriorContinuar »
(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication oo) Pub. No.: US 2009/0112101 Al
Furness, III et al. (43) Pub. Date: Apr. 30,2009
filed on Dec. 22, 2006, provisional application No. 60/883,312, filed on Jan. 3, 2007, provisional application No. 60/890,446, filed on Feb. 16, 2007.
(51) Int. CI.
A61B 6/00 (2006.01)
G06K 9/74 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 600/477; 356/320; 356/71
Spectral information may be employed in process control and/or quality control of goods and articles. Spectral information may be employed in process control and/or quality control of media, for example financial instruments, identity documents, legal documents, medical documents, financial transaction cards, and/or other media, fluids for example lubricants, fuels, coolants, or other materials that flow, and in machinery, for example vehicles, motors, generators, compressors, presses, drills and/or supply systems. Spectral information may be employed in identifying biological tissue and/ or facilitating diagnosis based on biological tissue.
(54) METHOD, APPARATUS, AND ARTICLE TO FACILITATE EVALUATION OF OBJECTS USING ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY
(76) Inventors: Thomas A. Furness, III, Seattle,
WA (US); Brian T. Schowengerdt,
Seattle, WA (US); Ross D. Melville,
Issaquah, WA (US); Nicholas E.
Walker, Springfield, OR (US);
Bradley E. Sparks, Mercer Island,
SEED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
701 FIFTH AVE, SUITE 5400
SEATTLE, WA 98104 (US)
(21) Appl.No.: 11/831,717
(22) Filed: Jul. 31, 2007
Related U.S. Application Data
(60) Provisional application No. 60/834,589, filed on Jul. 31, 2006, provisional application No. 60/871,639,