(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication
Vinokor et al.
(54) ULTRA-LOW HEIGHT
(76) Inventors: Igor Vinokor, Skokie, IL (US);
Vladislav Pirkhalo, Vemon Hills, IL
(US); Anatoliy Shlahtichman, Buffalo
Grove, IL (US); Eugene Smyk, Crystal
Lake, IL (US); Zoilo Anthony Favela,
Chicago, IL (US); Gerald English,
Glen Ellyn, IL (US)
HARNESS, DICKEY, & PIERCE, P.L.C
7700 BONHOMME, STE 400
ST. LOUIS, MO 63105 (US)
(21) Appl. No.: 11/495,995
(22) Filed: Jul. 28, 2006
Related U.S. Application Data
(63) Continuation of application No. 11/044,934, filed on Jan. 27, 2005, now Pat. No. 7,109,411.
(60) Provisional application No. 60/540,180, filed on Jan. 29, 2004.
(30) Foreign Application Priority Data
Jan. 27, 2005 (WO) PCT/US05/02997
(51) Int. CI.
H0SK 9/00 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 174/382; 174/377
The electromagnetic shielding device includes a frame and a lid. The frame includes sidewalls and upstanding male detent elements with outwardly extending detent protrusions. The lid includes a generally planar top with peripheral lip portions. Slots are formed at the intersection of the lid and the peripheral lip portions so that upstanding male detent elements can extend therethrough and detent engage the frame to the lid. Variations of the detent engagement are shown in different embodiments, by which can be achieved a reduced height of the electromagnetic shielding device.