Google AdSense is a flexible, hassle-free way to earn revenue by showing relevant and
engaging ads alongside your online content.
Revenue from All Your Content
- We work with over one million advertisers and multiple networks so we can
deliver relevant, high quality ads.
- Our robust targeting ensures ads are relevant to your content and users,
helping you earn the most money possible.
- You have control over the types of ads that can appear on your pages and
where you want to show them.
- You can also block ads that may not be right for your readers, or customize
ads to better fit with your site.
Insights and Metrics
- Detailed reports show just how hard your site is working for you.
- Understand what’s working and how to make more money from your ads.
- You also get optimization tools and a range of ad formats.
- You can sign up today. It's free and easy to use.
- Our quality screens ensure your site will have ads you can trust.
- Let your space work for you so you can focus on creating new content.
Learn more about AdSense
AdSense for Search is made up of two products: Google Custom Search and AdSense
Custom Search Ads.
If you own a content site and would like to provide your users with Google search
results and targeted search ads, try our Custom Search Engine product. If you operate
a search based site, for example where users are looking for jobs, travel, products,
or local businesses, then you can apply to use
Custom Search Ads alongside your own search results.
- Allow your users to search the content across your site
- Customize the look and feel of results
- Earn revenue from the ads that show alongside search results
Custom Search Ads
more about AdSense for Search
- Deliver ads from search focused advertisers, targeted directly to your users'
- Wide ranging customization to make sure our search ads fit your search results
AdSense for Video allows qualified publishers to display viewer-friendly video
advertising. Publishers earn revenue by displaying in-stream video ads, flash overlay
ads, and text overlay ads from Google Display Network's wide range of advertisers.
more about AdSense for Video
- Gain higher yields and give viewers choice and control with innovative TrueView
- Get access to the largest variety of global and local video advertisers
- Easily integrate with DFP Small Business to manage all your display, video, and
Generate revenue from your mobile web properties with Google AdSense. Show targeted,
mobile-specific ads from Google’s broad base of advertisers to your users. Earn money
when your mobile visitors see or click on ads.
Robust targeting ensures ads are relevant to your mobile content
Reach Google advertisers bidding directly for your mobile
Mobile-specific formats optimized for the small screen
Start monetizing your mobile web pages with Google AdSense.
If you're an app developer, AdMob enables you to monetize your traffic across mobile
platforms with real-time reporting to monitor performance. Visit the
AdMob site to learn more.
more about AdSense for Mobile
AdSense allows publishers to display video ads, image ads, or text ads within your
online games to earn revenue. You'll be able to show these ads in placements you
define, such as interstitial frames before a game, after a level change, or when a
game is over.
about AdSense for Games
A network specifically built and tailored for web-based games:
Google has focused on building a network and ad technology specifically for
games played within the browser.
Build a business model while respecting your users, you control:
Independent research has shown that most users do not have a negative opinion
of in-game advertising and will watch video ads exchange for free game play. As the
publisher, you control where and when your ads show, whether it’s before, within,
between, and/or after game play.
Access campaigns from the world’s top brands:
Top brands like McDonalds, Esurance, Wrigley’s, Kohl’s, and more have already
run campaigns in the Google network.
Fill up to 100% of your remnant inventory:
In addition to campaigns which Google’s sales force sells directly to top
brands, you can receive contextually targeted image and text ads which are targeted
based on various content and demographic signals.
Filter out unwanted ads:
Google combines filtering technology, an editorial team, and your input to
create a robust set of filters that are right for you. In addition, publishers can
filter ads from partners with whom you have exclusive relationships, or competitive
ads you may want to block.