SOLD NY: Toyota H151 Manual Land Cruiser 5 speed Transmission & Transfer Case + extras (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
NEW PICS POSTED BELOW

Toyota H151 Manual Land Cruiser 5 speed Transmission & Transfer Case
$6000

Toyota H151 manual 5 speed transmission and transfer case with about 13k miles on it.

Sourced out of Australia where it was originally hooked up to a 2003 100 series with a 2UZ (a UZJ100R-GNMNKQ) but can easily be adapted to a number of Toyota vehicles/engines including the 1FZ.

Includes full time transfer case, bellhousing (it's a 2 part case and I'm including the "adapter" to the 2UZ, but others can be sourced), pressure plate, clutch master, clutch and brake pedals, ECU for the manual trans, driveshafts stubs (to use to build correct length ones) crossmember, shifters, 2 CDL switches and all other related small bits that I have here...

BRAND NEW OEM Toyota bellhousing "adapter" for 2UZ/H151 application (_almost_ shown in the picture where it is bolted up to the 2UZ!)

BRAND NEW AISIN clutch kit from Cruiser Outfitters

BRAND NEW Mark's Part time transfer case conversion.

EDIT: I also had bought a new clutch master as well as a load of OEM bolts, dowel pins etc etc for the bell housing and clutch - all included.

This was intended for a vintage Land Cruiser resto-mod project that I have since sold. This is perfect of you want to convert your 100 series Land Cruiser to manual transmission or as part of a 2uz/manual transmission upgrade for your vintage Toyota truck or Land Cruiser. (I have the matching 2UZ listed for sale as well!)

TC.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom