Charbhadrasan Photo & Geo Bike

meet-up.jpg

Update: This meet-up has ended successfully. Read the RECAP here

Charbhadrasan

Charbhadrasan, Bangladesh

August 18, 2019 @ 13:00 (+06)

RSVP here

Hello local guides,

Once again, I am happy to tell you that I am going to organize a fun Local Guides meet-up 18 August at 1:00 pm.

I am calling this meet-up Photo & Geo Bike! Because we will be traversing Charbhadrasan Upazilla's major roads. I guess this is the first of its kind meet-up. 🙂 We expect to travel about 30 km!

A screenshot of Google Maps which shows the expected route for this bike meet-up.A screenshot of Google Maps which shows the expected route for this bike meet-up.

We will be adding new places, updating existing places, adding lots of photos and meeting new local guides of our area.

Bring your bike and a friend. Because we will be riding two per bike. And be sure to bring your mobile phone to take photos and contribute to maps.

Fee: No fee required as this will be an open meet-up.
Where to meet: We will be gathering at the Moulovirchar High School field.

I look forward to your participation.

Thanks!
Saiful

RSVP here

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Charbhadrasan, Bangladesh
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Charbhadrasan Photo & Geo Bike

Hi @SaifIS 

You've created a great Local Guides community in Charbhadrasan, Bangladesh. Thank you for sharing your meet-up with us. 

Have fun and enjoy your time, I am waiting to see your recap from the meet-up in Connect! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Charbhadrasan Photo & Geo Bike

Thanks, @Aruni!

I'm excited to travel my Upazilla (sub-district). I hope to have a good time this Sunday.

Can't wait to share the recap here in Connect. 😍

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram